Ministry of Quality
Establish a new Ministry of Quality that reports directly to the president of the republic NOT the prime minister.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. To monitor the performance of other ministries roles and responsibilities.
2. Quality control of ministerial procedures.
3. To train and conduct quality programs that ensures that all ministries are working together in harmony.
4. Reduce bureaucracy and paperwork within each ministry and among all ministries that are working together.
5. Ensure that the presidential programs are enforced.
6. Monitor and understand the general public concerns and problems.
7. The general public would approach this ministry to file complaints and protests
8. Perform managerial and financial audits, random or specific.
- Visualized Projects (21 Projects)
- Free Zones >
- Ministry of Quality
- Agriculture >
- Housing & Urban Development >
- Science & Technology >
- Congo River Canal
- Qattara Depression Project
- African Pass: Afro-Mediterranean Revolutionary Project - Aiman Rsheed
- Development Corridor - Elbaz
- Egypt - Saudi Causeway
- Police - Law Enforcement
- Government Buildings
- Railway project - Big Picture
- Cairo to Medina Railway project
- Suez Canal & Services - Mahmoud Amara
- Mines of Gold, Copper & Iron
- Cattle route (highway into Africa)
- Nile Bus/Taxi/Transport
- Medical >
- Rehoming Egyptians Abroad
- Street Children Rehabilitation
- Education - School TV
- Modernizing Egypt
- Your Opinions
- About Us
- Support us
- Prescription for Success
- Railway project
- Our history